Monday, January 28, 2008

OH SHIT! HE DIDN"T (POPSIE!!!!!!!)


Club Bouncer- Look! Everybody move back, move back. Hey you I say move!

(Four good looking guys in company of a couple of girls make their way towards the entrance of the club only to be halted by the angry looking bouncer)

Club Bouncer- Yes! Obasanjo’s children can I see your I.V’s, if you don’t have it bounce because no time today.

(By the look on the guys’ faces it’s clear to the overzealous bouncer that they are apparently not with their i.v’s)

Club BouncerOk! Oshofree no time for here make una they waka abeg, Next!

(one of the boys sensing the tension whips out his communicator punches in a set of numbers and starts to converse with an unknown person slowing making his way back to the car)

Sharp Boy- Belucci how far it’s Ayo speaking we are at club dydx……Serious! I thought as much…. Ok would be there in a few. (Turning to his Friends) Sorry about that guys I think we got the wrong club. Just called a friend and was able to get the correct venue.

They later hit the alleged correct venue and had a very nice time (if only the girls knew that the placed phone call was to nobody in particular but was done to save the guys the embarrassment of being bounced)

Now, that creative embarrassment averter is what I call a buzzer beater. Some people like my cousin (Ayo) are very good at managing seemingly embarrassing situations while others like (yours truly) just bow their heads and pray for the floor to open up and swallow them. I have been in quite a number of embarrassing situations but none as embarrassing as that which I want to tell you.

It so happened that I had my secondary education in a school owned by my Dad. Lucky! I honestly don’t think so; you see, I have a father who likes giving examples with his children (positive or negative)

Mr. Brown- Can you imagine! Mr. Sasuke, they caught my child sneaking out of school yesterday

Mr. Uchiha- Oh! Yours was sneaking out; they caught my child Sasuke banging a girl on the school Roof. ROOOOOOF! Mr. Brown, can you imagine, who bangs on the school roof for christ sakes?

Mr. Brown- Sorry Sir I can’t imagine I think I should take my leave now.

Yes, that’s my Dad! (Roof) Whenever, wherever (reminds you of Shakira abi?) he just lets it go without giving the slightest caution.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my Dad he’s seen me through it all, the highs, lows, pain, regrets, disappointment, joy, laughter, success and what’s the last one again Ah! EMBARRASSMENT.Ok Peep this

It was my final year as a senior and we just resumed a term can’t remember which, SS3 men that was the shit because you had it all power, authority, immunity and the babes in both junior and senior school. I wasn’t a prefect or shit but men was I the SHIIIIIITT with another capital T (Psyches aside, I was in high demand, my Folks had endowed me with their good genes and all).

Anyhoos, it was a very beautiful Friday morning and the bell signaling every student to assemble had just been rung, I was dressed in a neat plain white long sleeve shirt with matching blue pants, I could even see a mirror of myself in my shoes (was I or was I looking good). I made my way majestically towards the assembly ground waving at a few fans (chic’s! I had plenty) as I basked in my own royalty.

Praise and worship went on as usual, then the school and national anthems respectively, a few law breakers were brought to book, announcements were taken and just as the principal was about to round up proceedings a message came telling him that the proprietor (Daddy) would be coming around to give a brief Charge.

The Proprietor (daddy) made his way up the fight of stairs to the elevation above. I could hear the murmuring of students as they all stole glances at me to see if I was blushing (of course I was, e easy to be celebrity?) little did I know that I would soon be wishing I had stabbed assembly (damn the devil to hell!!!)

The proprietor cleared his voice and began his speech

Proprietor- I want to welcome all students back from the long holidays, hope you all had a wonderful break?

Students- YES we did (the students replied)

Proprietor- Good, as you can see, changes have been made to your environment to ensure that you have the best in your academic pursuit. We have a new basketball court, renovated the hostels, classrooms and………hmmm that reminds me, (Time bomb counting from 10 secs). I see that you students have not been using the convenience at your disposal optimally. Most of these places have experienced an annoying degree of blockages arising from improper use of toiletries; some students even go as far as using Paper to clean up, this is grossly unacceptable (Time bomb detonating at 5 Secs). In short if I had my way I would ban even the use of tissue. Students should learn to use just water to clean up as it is even more hygienic, that is you get to wash the place well. As a matter of fact in my house :( Timer out….. BLAM….GBOSA….BOOOSSH) Where is Sasuke, Sasuke!

(At this juncture I was comatose, A vegetable, I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me as I feared the inevitable. All I could mutter to my self were these words: “OH SHIT, HE DIDN’t”)

Proprietor- WHERE IS MY SON SASUKE!!!!

Sasuke- I am here sir (feebly)

Proprietor- Sasuke! Do we use toiletries at home; is it not those empty bottles of Eva water kept beside our Water closet we use to clean up?

(An SS3 student for Christ sake’s! I could visibly see my reputation thin out, and I still had to answer the darn question)

Sasuke- Yes sir

Proprietor- LOUDER I CAN’T HEAR YOU

Sasuke- (looking like someone who had been caught with his hands down his pants) YES SIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

For the next few weeks my social life was next to zero, I was the laughing stock of both my peers and juniors… What can I say despite that humongous embarrassment I still love my Dad.

Watch out for my next story in this series

Sasuke

22 comments:

ShadeCrown said...

Hahahaahahah i laik sharp guy oh.. the bobo sharp well well.

Ur dad is hella funny too.. thnx for stopping by. have a nice wk..

Brilliantly Me said...

Damn you Sha...Well, SECOND!!

Now, lemme go read the post.

darkelcee said...

lol

but not be true daddy talk?
Y u come dey form levels?

Your dad ehnn....

this is Hilarious!

Brilliantly Me said...

HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN!! OMG that is too funny. Sounds like something my dad would do; thank God he doesn't own a school. So what did you have to do to rebuild your reputation?

Hengish said...

Rolling on the floor laughing.

Oh my gosh!

I felt embarassed for you as I read the post.

You are "SO x 1 million" funny.

Like Rayo said how did you regain your former reputation?

Let's see my most embarassing moment was when my friend's brother caught me....

Muhahahaha

princesa said...

LMAO!
Oh no you didnt just tell this gist sasuks!
You dad is my man jare!HIlarious!!!

Glad u came onboard blogville man!

Allied said...

i hope i dont lose my job with the way i just laughed out loud at work.. That was funny...

First time here... i like it

Joy Akut said...

gosh, i'm so hungry and now i'm using up my remaining energy to laugh..
abeg jo, why were they forming for u, i'm sure u're arse was the freshest smelling among the clan...lol' father knows best.

Afrobabe said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...LMAO....that is so hilarioussssssssssss...Oh my God, I swear I wouldn't have talked to him for the next one month...Christ....water...kai...

Anonymous said...

@sha-nice one girl i like sharp guy 2 as all those yeye bouncers wan come put us 4 work nko! hope u are doing great?
@rayo-men i don't understand this competition thingy oh!is der actually a prize or am i catching up slow? men as for my reputation i had to do serious pr by getting some of my friends to down play the gist (most esp. among d females) plus the time factor also helped.
@darkelcee-ehn na true talk sha but she na every true talk them they talk? i mean i sometimes use tissue
u knw!
@henglish- men my sista i tire 4 popsie d man no just send, imagine poor boy like me.on reputation building a lot of pr,a lot..
@princessa-how my Dad no go be your man when you hate me so much at least now i know my friends..hope you are feeling better?
@allied-men allied abeg oh there are no vacancies at popsie's school if you loose your job biko! pls as from hence forth try reading my stories after close of work.i care 4 ure well being
@fantasy queen-babe u knw so by that time i couldn't even afford to think like that. but truely said jare but let me ask you too cos from d way u sound im be like say u sef they use water clean up... nice one dear, u are an inspiration.sorry abt the hunger pangs didnt mean 2 make you laugh that hard
@afrobabe-my dear no be say i no for like bone the man small but as im come be say na im they pay my school fees nko! how i 4 take do am?

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Ur Dad... Na Wa O!

I just love this post.

Tayo said...

YOU ARE CRACKING SOMEBODY'S RIBS.....too funny 2 be true jare. 9ice one.

Mommy said...

Chei! Dis Sasuke don kill me. I am laughing mad here. Your papa just spread enough sand sand for your gari dat day. lol!
This ya blog na fire. I'll be back for the series.

desperate lady said...

lmaoooooo omg ma tummy hurt... Sasuke u wont kill me i tell ya.
O no ur pops didnt...pls tell me he didnt......U shud have said no abeg.

lol @ damn the devil to hell- boo he's already in hell.

Brilliantly Me said...

Lol...and why Eva bottles? At my house we used big cups...hahaha

Today's ranting said...

U are one hilarious dude.This reminds me of ma secondary school days and those funny experiences i had.Loving ye blog.Roll in dem stories.

Dolly said...

Men, I'm rolling on the floor laughing.

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

rotflmao...buhahahahahahahahaha oh lawd!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, dude..

Onome said...

roflmao...o boy ur blog is truly a scream(lmao)

Axe145 said...

Oh my goodness, I love your blog, that was so effing hilarious!!!

bumight said...

lol! I love your dad too!