Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just Broken My Nuts

Oh my God! Oh my God! They done let me out, They done call my name, They done read the Four chapters, now am back,B city, i've broken my nut again, Master Hit the switch-Bloggers he's alive
so so for the malpractice intro(a classic if you ask me) well all you Blog lovers its your Boy Sasuke in the building.... Back for the first time, just trying to test the waters see how conducive it feels actually i just joined this synergy through the recommendation of a good friend so hopefully i guess it would be one hell of a ride....i am all about the fun anyways and much of an iconoclast so if you've got it bring it! if you haven't then guess il'd be bringing it 2 u.. e sha mo. Seriously now i do hope all visitors enjoy the necessary satisfaction from my blog, trust me never a dull moment. so all motors running as you get to take a journey through The Labyrinth and also get to see stuff experience things through my minds eyes.
Sasuke

4 comments:

Sasuke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
princesa said...

Wow!So you don open blog finally!
Welcome to blogville sweetie pie. I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride.

desperate lady said...

Welcome to blogville.

Unknown said...

welcome to blog ville