Monday, March 10, 2008

IT WAS ALL A DREAM!!!


Bloggers I have a confession to make. I don try see how I go fit battle this disease but I guess its tentacles have sank too deep in me. Bloggers I wan confess…You see a confession of this magnitude is actually taking a lot of ‘grags’ on my part to say and so I am actually going through a lot to bear out to you folks a shame that hunts me so much it has become pure bliss to keep it.

Bloggers I say I wan confess because if I no confess yawa go gas. For the last time before the lastest time I say I want to spoke of that which makes my anatomy to do jigi- jigi, that which makes my temperature vu-vu-late, that which causes my blood pressure to ‘ja scale’ (break the scale). That which causes an osmosis when there is need for diffusion that which causes me to…to…to…to (e don do abeg! )

Bloggers I must confess, I am a FANATIC and the object of this my extreme affection is none other than the round leather game popularly known as soccer by the Americans and Football by the British and ARSENAL football club. As a matter of fact I kill, fight, bark, smooch… even kiss for the love of my club and the game. (When I say smooch and kiss, I mean members of the opposite sex ‘wink’)

I honestly can’t remember exactly when my romance with the round leather game began but all I can remember is that I really did some rather extreme things just to show my solidarity and love for the game. One memorable incident in my high school days comes to mind.

There was a very popular high staked you don’t want to miss football match that my friends and I had been preparing for all week. Tempers and anticipation were high all sorts of bets were being made by over eager soccer lovers, trash talking of all sorts. Ideally it was going to be one hell of a weekend. France versus Italy: European cup finals. It was one match I could not even dream about missing.

Like an unforeseen sea storm announcements were made a day before the match that the schools generator set would be due for repairs the following day which coincidentally happened to be the match day. Pandemonium and katakata where let loose because we all knew how handicap the local power was. Translation (Blackout)

Kelly- Sasuke men! This people don pot black ball oh!

Sasuke- For this town! That one na for their back pocket. No juju go stop me from watching that match.

Owen-Na so jare! but how we go take do am now?

Sasuke- Leave matter for Mathias, wetin go happen be say we go scale fence go watch the match for Base 2 (Base 2 was a popular viewing center)

We all decided to scale the school fence. On the appointed day, we numbered about 20 escapees. On getting to Base 2, it was packed to the brim. The match commenced at about 8pm or thereabout and boy! Was it worth the trouble.

France went on to lift the cup on that faithful day after which we all started making our way back towards school in groups of five. We got back to the school around 11.30pm. on getting to the school fence someone formed an ingenious plan which required all escapees to scale the school fence at the same time. Little did we know that that move would be our saving Ace as the school authorities had somewhat gotten to know about the migration and so the housemasters in company of some security men had stationed themselves in strategic sides of the school fence.

We all scaled the fence as planned only for us to hear shouts of the vigilantes behind us (popsy thanks for those Ben Johnson tapes) I was off like a light running at mad speed

Security- Stop! Stop, stop we know you people oh! No escape

(Which kind stop be that one, if you know fit catch me na go be that)

I took the connecting flight of stairs in rapid bounds luckily my room was first after the stairs. I flung myself on my bed and feigned deep sleep as well as my many comrades (or so I thought).

The room was as silent as a graveyard. It would be kind of hard to believe that 20 boys had just made their way in hastily without breaking the tranquility. The housemaster in company of the security men made their way in shortly after (When dem tell them make dem employ young security people dem go say na lie say na experience dem dey find. We go see how una go use experience catch who una they find)

I lay comatose on my bed despite the fact that my lungs were burning from the dash and then I heard one of the securities make a pronunciation that might turn out to be revealing.

Security- (Talking to the house master) Sir shine torchlight for their eye you go see say dem go dey panting from the run wey them run. (chei! which kind security be this one?)

Housemaster- Yes! Very good idea, oya! Start pointing the torch in their faces. We must fish them out. (I wish una good luck oh! but as for me, dead body no go fit compete)

The security and housemaster went from bed to bed pointing the beam in our faces looking for the first son of a gun to flinch or have an abnormal heart rate. They got to my bed side and I could feel the heat of the beam on my face but I systematically maintained status quo (How dem go catch me, after all the James bond film wey I don watch! Na lie!).

Everything was going smoothly until the housemaster and security arrived at the bed of one hyperactive fellow called Uwaifo. This guy was sweating and panting like someone that does not have good home training. The security on noticing the boys’ abnormality pointed him out to the housemaster who brought his cane down on the guys’ body. Uwaifo jumped off his bed looking genuinely confused

Security-we don catch one sir! See as im dey sweat

Housemaster- GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Uwaifo- (Really looking confused) Sir! Sir! Sir! Oh Sir!

House master- SHAARRRAAP! Your dirty stinking mouth.

Uwaifo- Sir, God bless you sir! Oh Sir I am very grateful, oh!

Housemaster-God bless me! God bless me! For what?

(What I heard next was the most brilliant lie ever conjured in the history of man as a matter of fact even devil gast stand up from im seat clap for the guy say im see person wey lie pass am)

Uwaifo- Sir, Sir, Sir, they wanted to kill me….they were chasing me…I was having a nightmare Sir and God used you to save my life. Thank you Sir, Thank you very much Sir for waking me up….Ah,Ah,Ah,Ah, Jesus, Jesus Jesus .

(Laff wan kill me for wey I lie down put. This boy go kill me for my mama)

The housemaster and security were both tongue tied as they did not know what to say or do. They later reported the case to the principal the following day but Uwaifo still stuck to his claims that the reason for his panting and sweating was because he was having a nightmare.

Bloggers but people dey lie oh! Some people lie go make devil ask himself ‘am I still king of liars? Me myself almost chop the lie self. Na only God go save us. Amen

It’s your boy Sasuke

48 comments:

O'Dee said...

Lol! lol! lol! Wonderful post.
U must av done some serious james bond moves that night. Uwaifo's was very creative with that lie o.
N u definitely love football 2 actually do that.

Today's ranting said...

Hahahaha lmao! Chei this story is really hilarious. Chei I'm still reeling with laughter.That Uwaifo guy is such a genius. So na so you like footbal reach? Thank heavens for all the James Bond skills You had learnt.It must have been really brave of you guyz to have escaped despite all the tight securitry. Those security guyz should have been sacked for not even catching one soul so if armed robbers came to the school they wouldn't be able to confront them. You guyz are all heroes.Lol!

Today's ranting said...

It's good to tell lies afterall. Chei oluwadee don take firt position. I Shoulda been first.Now i'm second.Arghhhhh.

darkelcee said...

Sasuke you will not kill me

yeeeeee ROFL & LMAO

Uwaifo na my guy very creative. I am sure i would have exposed u if i was there.

I can't control my giggles and laughs

Zayzee said...

sasuke, u r in the wrong profession. is there a post by you that has not thrown me off my seat?

can u imagine! God bless you sir! A nightmare indeed. we should all be that smart. nice one.

big ups to you. we are the Gunners for life.

ShadeCrown said...

hahahahahahahahahahhaaahahhahahha gosh!! u wont kill me, thanks for the laugh as always.. much needed.

Mwah

Naija Sutra said...

This is really interesting, u got me glued to the screen. you are so hilarious and that is so hot, turns me on. hahaha.

Sasuke said...

@oluwadee thanks dear my love for the game is just great.
about Uwaifo the guy was a real class act would blog about some of his theatrics in subsequent posts

@today's ranting- no mind the yeye guy. i mean my chest almost burst open when he made the statement na God help us that day i think another thing that saved us was that all escapees were not residents of the same room.

Armed robbers ke!confront wetin. men if armed robbers had ventured anywhere near the school with the crop of security we had men! we would be on our own!

@darkelcee- this one wey u dey talk say Uwaifo no your guy im be like say youself dey drop some heavy duty lie.

so you wan expose your guy darkelcee? i think say we tight pass that one...lol

how is your day going?

@uzezi-this one way people don they tell me of recent say i dey the wrong profession me i no understand.thanks for the compliments dear really appreciate

men uzezi i don fall in love with you with this gunners claim wey you just make now. GUNNERS 4 LIFE! dear.
dem no plenty reach..lol

@sha- anytime sport! anytime.
hope you are having a fab week?

@naijasutra- thanks babe my head just dey swell on the turning you on thingy. i never knew i had that in me. well i guess there is always a first time...lol

nice of you to stop by

@honeywell- don't mind all those peops employing aged people as security. i no know whether them fit ask their papa make im do security...lol

me myself i surprise for the boy that day.

Sasuke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thirty + said...

OMG Sasuke wan kill me for Blogville o.

ROTFLMAO ye ye oh my head o, dem wan kill me na you save my life.

This is too freaking hilarious

Queen of My Castle said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was hilarious. Have I ever told you what a great story teller you are? I wish I could think quick on my feet like that guy Uwaifo, but I am horrible at it. LOL. Did they not notice that you guys were still fully clothed?

Ms. emmotions said...

i tot it was too too long a post , didnt know when i read it completely,

nice i read i must confess

princesa said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Uwaifo na real sharp guy!

If na me, i for piss for pant first come point out my fellow partners in crime.

That was really brave of the boy!

NaijaScorpio said...

Damn u are FUNNY!!!!

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Ol' boy! lol! Too funny. I love football but I am sure my level is nowhere near yours! lol!

Hey, you won a prize at my ...Easier... blog. Check the right sidebar! Also, you came in 20th or something else. Anyway, check it out!

NIGERIAN CURIOSITY
IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER WHEN I ONLY HAD ONE...

Afrobabe said...

Hahahahhahahah yes oh...How do u proof it wasn't a nightmare?

Afrobabe said...

At first i tot u were going to confess u used to pee on ur bed on account of Fred Kruger...that would have made the 2 of us :)....na lie oh...I no pee!!

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Lmaoooo...that was very smart.

Allied said...

hahaha.. Sasuke, you better have a job for me oh.. You should hear how i busted out laughing at work.. I had to feign one kind whopping cough like that..

so did uwaifo get in trouble?

Very smart boy

Jennifer A. said...

Ha ha ha ha ha....I cannot believe the lie wey Uwaifo talk!!! Na gen-gen lie be dat one o, orisirisi...no be only "they were chasing me SIR!!!" Lollll....that's got to be the funniest thing I've heard since Monday...he he...

When u said, "When dem tell them make dem employ young security people dem go say na lie say na experience dem dey find. We go see how una go use experience catch who una they find)," reminded me of the contrast btw Obama and Clinton...lol.

Sasuke said...

@30+- men you can wonder how i almost choked on the bed holding my own laughter. the truth is uwaifo was one hell of a fellow.one of the most hilarious persons i have ever met...thanks love

@queen of my castle- thanks alot my dear when i grow up i would love to be like you...lol.

i guess if they had looked a little closer maybe there might have noticed. i honestly think i was fully clothed during the search but i can't say the same for sure of my comrades. uwaifo for one was already in his briefs by the time of his arrest...lol

@ms.emmotions-thanks dear for the compliment.much appreciated.

@princesa-men babe.that uwaifo boy na die as a matter of fact im own 2 much. how are you dear?

@sting- thanks dear. you guys are my inspiration.hope you are having lovely week?

@solomonsydelle- thanks dear much appreciated but if na unto football, leave it! don't touch it! feels good to have won this week, i hope i get something tangible.

hope you are having a lovely week

@afrobabe- men na the koko for the lie be that 'how do you prove the guy is lying'

your secret is safe with me..lol

@omosewa- you would marvel the kind of things that come to your head in the heat of the moment.

@allied- no vex abeg i no get work for you oh!...lol.

Uwaifo didn't get into trouble as such it was just that his time was wasted a countless number of times being interrogated at the principals office.

@jaycee- the long and short be say people dey lie my dear. you yourself go fear. uwaifo was really untop of his game that night.

about Obama and clinton i wonder who the experienced under-performer is! lol

have a lovely week

Sasuke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aijay said...

LMAO!!! OMG, that was hilarious!! That Uwaifo guy na case o. lol.
Love ur blog man!!

darkelcee said...

Sasuke

How you dey?Just checking up on you.
Ol' Boy update now.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

hahaha.u are crazy.lmao.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

read out your blog out at work my office looks lkke a mad house. gosh the guy is brilliant to have thot of that at such short notice.

Sasuke said...

@aijay-thanks dear, nice to have you stop by.

bet you are really preparing for the long public break...cheers

@darkelcee-person! thanks alot dear my laptop just dey do lou-lou jare but ild update as soon as i get it fixed.

so how the public holiday one be now?

@anonymous girl-thanks dear but abeg suffry oh make your oga no go query you...lol

have a lovely break

Onome said...

bravo! bravo!! i looooooved ur story!!i am soooo stalking u from now on(lol)

Zayzee said...

sasux, where those ur funny post now?

Joy Akut said...

LMAO...i pity uwaifo's girl friend and future wife..the kin lie she go chop eh...
thanks for the laugh jare.i needed it.

was feeling you on the football bit till i heard gunners..you should have heard the hiss i gave

Anonymous said...

Hi i bumped into ur blog via someone elses, read the story reminded me of a similar experience, but only we were caught, we stormed out of where we were watching after Nigeria was trounced, in our anger we walked into the path of an angry housemaster who was fuming from the loss as well,my ass got a massage for that and i had an early holiday.

Unknown said...

hahahahhaahha

I love the way you write o
hahahahah very funny story

Mommy said...

Mehn...Sasu my guy! How you dey na? I been don come here before but as soon as I read football, my moral just dropped. Gaskiya I did not go further. I decided to read the post properly today...come see laugh. I forgot I had a visitor in my office. The man no believe say I sabi laugh (lol. I gats to front say I be tough babe na. No be my fault. ow is the Easter coming?

Mommy said...

I saw a cab the other day. It had the inscription 'geims bourd'. I almost go jam the motor as after wondering deep what that meant, I came to the realisation say the driver na 'James Bond' fan. Abeg no be by force to go school jare. Him ma dey watch James Bond. Laugh wan kill me that day.

Aphrodite said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Really nice blog u've got here sasuke.

I'll appreciate if u can drop by mine.

darkelcee said...

sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am not finding this funny again.

update by fire!

Sam Oracle said...

3 gbosa for Uwaifo.
That guy is an element of fallacy (Whatever that means)lol.
I'm clapping for him now.

Funny as usual. Sasuke

Zayzee said...

happy easter

Zayzee said...

happy easter. leave my rice and chicken.

Anonymous said...

Update!!!!!!!!

NaijaBabe said...

LOL...THAT WAS SOME MAD STORY MEHN!
some people were born liars!

exschoolnerd said...

"This guy was sweating and panting like someone that does not have good home training"


the sentence nearly killed me!!!!

nice post

ablackjamesbond said...

lol...Uwaifo...'too mush person'

Thirty + said...

Where is update o?

Eve said...

so funny. such a creative liar can be a good commedian.

Onome said...

broda!!! no updates yet????

Axe145 said...

LMAO...This is brilliant and hilarious. I couldn't even hold my laughter at work, nice write up!

theicequeen said...

lol! the uwaifo dude sharp oh!

kai you wont kill me wiv laughter oh! sweatin and pantin like he no get home training..and una dey fly fence go watch match? sumin only guys will do! i like footballe, i really do..but omoh, to fly fence??