Monday, March 31, 2008

CROCODILE TEARS


Bloggers, my sincere apologies for my undue absence from Blogville. The problem was that I had a little challenge with my laptop. The yeye thing just they act like say no be me use money take buy am. Can you imagine! Darkelcee, uzezi, mommy and errbody abeg make una no vex.

Anyways as Dbanj go talk am ‘no long thing, no long thing’. Yeah! I know it’s kinda late but a sincere heartfelt belated Easter greetings to everyone, hope you all had fun during the brief but needed break. My Easter was banging meeeen! I just they jolly and everything as a matter of fact enjoyment too much for me. it got so bad that I couldn’t wait for the holidays to be over. The many,many party, groove, jive, jams, butter, bread, sandwich you know ‘no long thing, no long thing’

People, I had fun really. However, there was a minor dent sorry major dent to my enjoyment spree and that was the loss of Arsenal to Chelsea. I wanna vex die! Which kin parus be this one? After placing a direct call the day before the match to Arsene Wenger and even promising the players an extra bonus if they win the match, ‘fuck shit’ those boys one give me heart attack. As a matter of fact I had to instruct that the whole team should not be fed. No wonder they performed well against Bolton this weekend. What the hell! Who born monkey give am banana? Stupid people, stupid people….pcheeewwwww. na mess go wound all of them if them no win this premier league.

Men my people make una no mind my outburst jare! I guess you are allowed to do that once in a while as a fan. I just hope I have not crossed the line into being labeled a fanatic because that would be way too over bearing. The thing is I have met quite a number of fanatics who are way over board the rationality line when it comes to supporting their various clubs.

I was at a viewing center once watching a match between Arsenal and another team (can’t remember which) when one overzealous Liverpool fan kept on taking pot shots at Thierry Henry

Liverpool Fan- See Igwe (nickname for Henry)I’m just dey play rubbish, old man, I’m no fit even score self, na so so shakara im sabi do. Yeye

Wetin this guy no talk finish about Henry, Person go think say the guy mama and Henry mama open shop for Isale Eko (A market in Lagos) together. Meanwhile some chairmen done dey seriously wait make first half finish make them go treat the guy fuck up. That Liverpool fan regretted his actions as he was summarised (Well Beaten) left right and center for not keeping a lead on his mouth.

I done see so many fanatical outburst from different kinds of football fans but none beats the story I am about to share with you.

I went to a tertiary institution where fighting or any form of violent outburst was seriously frowned at. The minimum punishment for an offender was expulsion and the maximum punishment was also expulsion but this is not to say people never fought as the beast always found its way out once in a while. Students would conjure ingenious ways of kpokporizing (Causing physical swellings with the fists) each other darning the consequences in the process.

My good friend Stin was one of those that had his temper on a short leash and no other thing could trigger his temper faster than an argument or insult against his favorite football club (Arsenal).

Stin and I had decided to go and watch a premier league match in the school cafeteria between Bolton Wanderers and Arsenal. We were both bubbling in high spirits.

Sasuke- Stin! you dey mad ni? she na now you just wan go baff when match na in 5mins

Stin- Sasuke no vex. I just say make I quick baff make I no go dey 'buzzala' (Serious stench) for that place

Sasuke- You done crase for head. Abeg spray 'sure' (deodorant) for your dirty armpit make we go watch the match jare!

Stin- Oya! Make we go…but if you use this incident say I no baff laff me ehn!

Sasuke- make we go

We got to the venue exactly as the match was about starting. Luckily for us two seats that had been reserved for us by a friend beside a boy wearing a Chelsea jersey (I honestly do not know why most club supporters don’t stick to watching the match of their clubs alone. If I am to watch a Manchester united, Chelsea or Liverpool match, I usually do it with the confines of my home where I know my audacious remarks would go unpunished).

We sat on our seats and started trash talking before we knew it Bolton done hammer us goal. Immediately the Chelsea fan that was sitting beside us (but closer to Stin) started jumping, yelling and making anti Arsenal remarks. We ignored the dude because we still believed that there was hope of us getting back into the match. Before we could say ‘Ojuelegba’ this people done romance the back of our net again 2-0. The Chelsea fan started his theatrics again.

Chelsea Fan- Arsenal una papa! Nothing for una today, see how common Bolton dey 'soap' (disgrace) una.

By this time Bloggers all my eye done they red as I could feel large amounts of violent adrenaline pumping through my veins Baba God I know say you done send your son to sacrifice im life for us but abeg another one of your sons wan lay im own down today. Accept him as he comes’. At this juncture I noticed Stin tap me on the leg. He had his hands in his face and was muttering to me how much he wanted to inflict serious damage on the Chelsea dude.

Stin- Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke!

Sasuke- Stin wetin?

Stin- Oh my God! Sasuke I wan control Q this boy (for those of us that have a PC abeg press the control button and letter Q to see the command)

Sasuke- Abeg Stin take am easy the guy done dey vex me too but you know say we done dey final year make devil no go use person.

Stin- GAWWWWD! I wan beat this guy (he was seriously clutching his face; the unsuspecting guy was oblivious to the fact that he was moments from getting his ass whooped! And that someone was interceding seriously on his behalf. He still kept on with his rants)

Like God wanted to give us something to cool off on, Arsenal scored a goal making us 2-1 down. Stin relaxed a bit.

Second half started and our boys played with so much vigor and finesse that we could almost taste an equalizer. We kept on cheering the boys on and just out of the blues Bolton pulled a fast break and scored the third goal some minutes before full time. The Chelsea boy jumped with glee and started thrash talking again. This time it was even worse. I was heartbroken and angry at the same time but I knew there was nothing I could do about the later except pray that the boy accidentally stepped on my shoes so that I could dial my Mum’s number on his face with the hope that it enters voice mail so I could redial it again (i wan slap the boy be that).

The useless Chelsea fan didn’t stop with his teasing oh! Maybe he was doing it to incense Stin and I the more because the idiot was sitting close to Stin who was wearing an Arsenal Jersey. Well as the saying goes ‘ he who keeps knocking on the devils door might one day receive the answer he has been looking for’

Chelsea Fan- All Arsenal fans wey wear jersey come here, shame go make una commot the jersey wey una wear today.

That was the straw that broke the camels back my dear Bloggers. Wetin I see and hear next my mouth no fit talk but as im be say na type I dey type I go fit write am. Stin a 25year old going 26 full grown adult with children (just joking on that) started crying like someone that did not have good home training and as im they cry na so im grab this boy start to dey 'Bluetooth' (Beat) the guy oh!

Stin- 'AH! AH! AH! Wetin Arsenal do you? ( Gbos, Gbas , Kpos, Gbi, Flying heading) I say wetin Arsenal do you? Sob, Sob, Sob… you don dey talk anyhow since for here, dey talk like person wey swallow radio' ( Gboga, Gboga, Gboooo, Kpakiti, Kpakiti) I say wetin Arsenal do you?

Chelsea fan- Chairman abeg! (Crying seriously)

Bloggers at this juncture I be no know wetin to do as the beater and the beated dey cry I no even know the person wey I wan tell sorry because it was quite difficult to differentiate the assailant from the victim. After about 10 mins we managed to wrestle the poor boy from Stin’s grip (I happy die with the bluetoothing. yeye Chelsea fan).

After the match Stin and I started making our way towards the hostel. I then decided to have a frank word with him about his childish actions and honestly you all wouldn’t believe the reply he gave me.

Sasuke- Stin you dey crase oh! im be like say you want make your parents money waste abi?

Stin- Sasuke leave that thing.

Sasuke- you dey tell me make I leave that thing abi, what if authorities come catch you as you dey reconfigure that boy?

Stin-Sasuke, how you take wan make I do am now? The boy done too talk and the thing done pain me so tey I no fit hold body again. I know say if I use clear eye beat the boy im fit go report me. Na im make I form cry like that so confusion no go fit make the boy go report and in case authorities catch us, dem go call am two fighting as dem no go fit know who dey beat who.

Bloggers can you now see the caliber of crazy people I have come in contact with in this world. Na only God go save person. Sorry once more for my absentia

Its your boy Sasuke

39 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

I was wondering if u had abandoned blogsville. I be done dey vex.

Will be back to comment on the post.

Anonymous said...

yipppeeeee

Our own Sasuke is back

Yeye boy

Lemme go read sha.

Darkelcee

darkelcee said...

Sasuke

i wan meet all ur friends.

stin again,I am sure u are as crazy as dem.

How is ur laptop doing?Welcome back dearie

Sasuke said...

@sting- how now? its not possible me leave, never how are you doing jare sorry about my absence oh. anyways how are you doing?

@anonymous-thanks dear, yes i am back, i missed blogsville so much. its good to be back

@darkelcee-my personal person abeg no too vex for me. my lapi just dey do anyhow but i don pray untop now. how are you doing dear. i done miss una well well

O'Dee said...

10K God u r bk.

Stain has sm seriously smart skon-skon.

Hp ur laptop is up and running.

Am a chelsea fan. lol.

Joy Akut said...

lol'...football hasnt been known to drive me that crazy...(well except some shirts are pulled off at the end of the game, then i cry for what i cant have...lol)

damn, stin is some crazilicious dude. i like his sense of thinking jare. feigning crying as cause of insanity. lmao!

NaijaScorpio said...

Sasuke, seriously! Which kind hating be that? If Arsenal was winning wouldn't u guys be trash talking also? As Chelsea dey win make the boy no happy?

That was just wrong on ur friends part. He was such a sore loser.

Thirty + said...

All this slangs na waya, which one is bluetoothing - lol. That your friend sure has mother of skoin skoin crying to cause confusion...haba lmao, tew much

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Ol boy, you must put dictionary alongside your posts so that us dry folks can follow all the naijaisms wey we no sabi. Haba!

All you football fanatics, na wa. I no dey dere!

Welcome back.

Unknown said...

Too funny...welcome back oh, we've missed you...

Also had some man at work toment me for like a whole week like two weeks ago when Man U and liverpool played. The man talk trash so tey i no fit talk again... all i was hearing everytime he walked passed me was "we never walk alone." After the weekend when Man u trashed them, the man no fit look me for eyes... to a point where he started coming in through another entrance as i said i was going to post Man U besides my cubicle.

But for real, people take this soccer thing too seriously sha...my father included...

Anonymous said...

Lmaoooo, seriously, you have crazy friends. I dont know how to watch soccer if Nigeria isnt playing, like yuck!! Abeg no e-slap me o,lol...
Buhahahahaha@dial number, one of these Nigerian comedians said that eh?

Lmao@Astronaut, nah so...

Onome said...

hahahahahahahahahaOMG!!!! dat ur stin is one smart fellow(lmao)

NaijaBabe said...

Gaddemn, that was some funny shit right there. I need to mee ur mara friends mehn.
I miss naija and all the slangs..I swear if u didnt translate half of them I wouldnt have understood.

'now for me to go and dial a phonenumber on someone's face and hope it doesnt go thru so i can dial again'

N.I.M.M.O said...

Dang! Mad funny! Dis Sasuke no go kill person o!

As an Arsenal fan too (Gunner 4 Life), many times had I felt the torment you and Stin went thru. In fact as recent as this last Saturday against the same nonsense Bolton. Me I go just bone everybody, like for the whole day. Don't talk to no one. If you talk to me ...

LOL @ dialing your Mum's phone number on his face ...

You're hilarious.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Lol!!! This post cracked me up! I wish I knew more about football...I support Arsenal cuz this guy I liked loved em. Kai, my life oh.........

Sasuke said...

@oluwadee-why you come be chelsea fan now? anyways you are still my person

my laptop is fine. thank you

hope you had a lovely break

@fantasy queen- my dear you go fear fear. i was like 'what the hell' when he started pulling his crying stunts.

things people do for the game

@Sting- sweety i feel your pain but the question to ask yourself in the first place is, what is a Chelsea fan doing, watching a match between Arsenal and Bolton? he would have justified his presence and remarks if the match was between Arsenal and Chelsea.

how you dey?

@30+- don't mind the slangs jare! once in a while you just have to flow like that.

trust me stin own sometimes dey dey too much

hope you are having a lovely week?

@solomonsydelle- yes ma i promise to put a dictionary so you old school folks can catch up...lol

how are the kids doing?

@s.chic- thanks alot dear.

i guess after the defeat to man. u the guy would concede that indeed they do walk alone..lol

@omosewa- how you dey jare?
no worry you go soon start to they bag degrees for olympics..lol

@onome- that guy no be only smart im smart na real crook..lol

how are you doing?

@naijababe- men thanks dear

hope you are doing great?

@n.i.m.m.o- Arsenal 4 life my guy but abeg no go beef another club for the wrong setting oh..lol

we are winning this premier league no be say shoot bird bird mommsie fly leave am.

ave a lovely week

@nigeriandramaqueen- yes oh! Gunners for life. hope you haven't left the dude oh! if you have you better find yourself another arsenal dude.

how are you doing?

Anonymous said...

boo, i've been meaning to tell you one thing...the red on your posts always kills my eyes...**sniff sniff**
i even did not read this today, my eyes are crying!!!

Queen of My Castle said...

My goodness. I don't think I will ever understand the fixation men have on soccer and football. I just don't get it.

Today's ranting said...

Na wa for ur friends dem.U get dem plenty with funny personalities but that uwaifo guy in ya previous post cracked me up big time he, rocks mheen. Funny post, it made me laugh as usual. It's been long since I came here so i haven't missed much. Lol!!!

Allied said...

lol.. Sasuke!! you this boy u no go kill me abeg!!

I am not going to read ur post at work again..

lol @ "Baba God I know say you done send your son to sacrifice im life for us but abeg another one of your sons wan lay im own down today. Accept him as he comes’."...

Classic

NikkiSab said...

Sorry to break ur heart but he's a red devil!!!! Go ronaldo....oops.. i mean Manutd!!!!!!! And ur friend gotta learn its a win or loose game. Thanks for stopping by dude.

ablackjamesbond said...

ONE UNITED!!!

[From a safe distance]

...no dialing of ur Mom's number on my face ...lol

Afrobabe said...

See craze people oh..beater and beaten plus u sef because of football and no be super eagles or gboko giants oh...lol..do we still have gboko giants????

And enugu something...ok...I don forget my real comment...

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Not possible!!

I heard some guys(schoolson and his friend) arguing football the other day...it was so hot that my school son totally ignored me sef, may God help u guys:D

Parakeet said...

Na wa...why do guys like footie so much...havin a bad day just cos Arsenal lots...easy o!

Jayn Sean said...

Its times like these when i realy really wish i was Nigerian! An Igbo for that matter. You know like i cudn't understand the non-english words there? **hiss**..anyway, i'll learn with time.

Thanx for pasing by my page mann! I really appreciate it.

Zayzee said...

good to have u back at last.

not very happy at the situation of things with arsenal sha oh! but my fingers are crosses and it's not over.

Anonymous said...

i have one silly chelsea fan sitted right infront of me as i leave this comment, i honestly think he can do with a little brushing especially now that Arsenal has drawn again, well i wont even try it cos the prick will dent my jaws with his ape like fist, i respect myself, anyway one day na one day

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

ha. i actually thot freddy K had taken u. welcome bac

Sasuke said...

@neema divine- hi dear sory about the inconvenience. i would be ontop of your request.

@queen of my castle-the funniest thing is dat we men also do not understand our fixation with the game its just...manly i guess.

how are you doing?

@today's ranting- shey you wan make i give you Uwaifo number? lol.... thanks dear much appreciated

hope you had a lovely weekend?

@allied- shey bi i don tell you make you no dey read this thing for work you say na lie you must read.ok oh!

how was your weekend my dear?

@nikkisab-UP MAN U!!!!..lol
how are you doing jare. but is it the player you like or the club? you have to decide

@ablckjamesbond-haba which levels now? e never reach that one oh.lol...

how are you holding up man?

@Afrobabe-which kind super eagles be that abeg no spoil my mood oh you haven't heard the latest news? sasuke is now an Egyptian oh! gba be!..lol

and yes its bcc lions of gboko

nice one dear

@omosewa-my dear God is helping us ah! you self you would learn not to meddle in the affairs of men when football is the topic of discuss

@ollay-its passion my dear, passion!

how are you doing?

@jaybabe-JJC na wa oh! you beta hop aboad the non english speaking train so you don't miss out..lol

how are you doing dear?

@uzezi- my person not to worry the raining days would be over for Arsenal very soon. have faith my dear.

hope you had a lovely weekend?

@anonymous girl- im never plenty reach make im come go do photocopy come. freddy k ko freddy m ni..lol

good to be back how are you doing?

princesa said...

Sasuks bobo, thank sgod u had some good sense not to join in the Bluetoothing,lol!

Na God save dat ur friend Stin. Im for go explain for im papa say na football fanatiscm make dem drive am comot for final year,lol!

Sorry am late dude. You know i love you.

princesa said...

Sasuks bobo, thank sgod u had some good sense not to join in the Bluetoothing,lol!

Na God save dat ur friend Stin. Im for go explain for im papa say na football fanatiscm make dem drive am comot for final year,lol!

Sorry am late dude. You know i love you.

Parakeet said...

@Sasuke...I am well thank you. Where you dey hide?

Aphrodite said...

lol!
Mr Sasuke and his friend Stin...una funny o!
I cant still understand the whole craze about football clubs in foreign countries. Why una no craze for iwuanyanwu nationale?

soupasexy said...

wow, what crazy friends u got....lol

NaijaScorpio said...

Your computer don spoil again? You better update b4 i come find u.

theicequeen said...

waaaah laughing my ass offff!!! seee, your friend has proven my theory that arsenal fans are an aggresive lot!! no kiddin..

:P and im a chelsea fan tee hee

mizchif said...

Chai, ddis boy u no go kill me!

Come , don't tell me u're a CU graduate?