Thursday, February 21, 2008

EMMA AND I (CONTD)


My sister had to take one look at my face to know that my black ass had just been given the boots. She immediately started laughing and apologizing instantly.

Big Sis- Ha, Ha, Ha, Ho, Ho, Ha….men Sasuke sorry about that but you look like someone that has just eaten 12 cans of Shark Shit…. So what happened?

Sasuke-She blew me off, that’s what happened. (looking rejected as i walked to my room).

I felt my heart shredding and it hurt really bad, the pain is actually indescribable. It’s almost like you are having an Asthma attack with no Asthma symptoms or feeling a very heavy weight on your chest or having a thousand daggers pierce through your heart. Whichever, the pain was overwhelming as I have never felt such horrendous agony. Nothing seemed to ease the pain. Literarily, I was fucked! with a capital F.

I remember going through the coming weeks and months like a zombie. I listened to hard rap artist like DMX, Bone Thugs, Wu Tang and the lot to nullify the pain ( Neyo know wetin im they talk when im sing so sick). Emma didn’t help issues herself. She avoided me the way day avoids night (somebody screw me sideways!!). It finally took the combined effort of Emma’s family friend Tasha and my Sisters boyfriend Mike to pull me out of the endless pit.

I was back to being myself again. It was the most refreshing feeling I had experienced in a long while and was I relishing it to the fullest. My game stepped up and I scored a couple of girls but something very strange happened along the way that I can’t really explain. Tasha and I started getting involved ( Tasha happens to be Emma’s family friend and what makes matters worse is that the even live under the same roof) but I was past caring somehow simply because;

1) I didn’t give a toss

2) Tasha was a wild and adventurous child and whatever we had could not be described as serious lets just say we were “friends with benefits’

3) Emma had moved on and was in a relationship at that time (so i thought!!)

Tasha and I did a lot of crazy stuff. It almost seemed like we were going out, We where inseparable as we always hung out together. Call us bonnie and Clyde as we were always down for whatever. We would kiss on the corridors, smooch in class rooms and do all sort of raunchy stuff (but we never had sex). Tasha however had this habit of asking me to patch things up with Emma and that she thought I still liked Emma (Her reason for not wanting us to have sex). She would say things like

Tasha- Sasuke I see you and Emma coming back together.

Sasuke-Really! But I don’t. Just drop the subject Tasha (apparently Emma and were having cold war, so I wondered what the heckle jeckle she was talking about)

Tasha- Ok whatever you say.

To my amazement some weeks later I was chilling on the third floor watching from the balcony the activity of some folks when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. Alas! It was Emma. God! She was the most beautiful thing had seen in a while and all I just wanted to do was hold her and tell her how much I had missed talking with her.

Emma- Sasuke hi! Could you spare me some of your time

Sasuke- Sure! Why not? (IL’d spare you the whole day if you want)

Emma- Sasuke I honestly don’t know where and how to start

Sasuke-Ok! the most relevant (my heart was racing like a jet)

Emma- the truth is I know things have been a little bit rough between us lately and it’s basically because of me.

Sasuke-no Emma don’t say that (of course it’s because of you. yeye fine girl, you wey wan make me suffer heart epilepsy at my young age)

Emma- Sasuke, I am really sorry and I wish I could take everything back. I was not being fair with you and that’s because I had some certain issues so I guess your proposal just caught me unawares but I certainly didn’t mean to do you like that. You are a really nice guy Sasuke and I would really love for us to continue from where we stopped.

I was silent taking everything in slowly. My thoughts were flying uncontrollably and I knew all I had to do was answer in the affirmative but its funny how you set your mind to do something and your mouth seems to do the complete opposite (call me Clark Kent). I opened my mouth and you would not believe the words that came out of my big mouth (Damn the Devil to Hell!!!)

Sasuke- I am sorry Emma but I can’t be with you like that. whatever happened between us should be kept in the past but i am very cool with you though, plus its really going to take alot of work to knock you off my favorite girl list. (honestly I don’t know why I said those words maybe it was fear, pride, a certain satisfaction of hurting her back, wanting her so much, anger, resentment, love I don’t know what the fuck it was but I clearly blew my chance of hooking up with my main squeeze and the look on her face was one I can never forget.

Emma- I understand Sasuke so i guess that makes us friends?

Sasuke- (I sure wasn’t going to lose her on this grounds) yeah, sure why not!

Emma- guess I would be seeing you around then?

Sasuke-Yeah

Emma- bye

Sasuke- bye

I watched her take the connecting flight of stairs leading to the exit. I could not believe what I just did and I sure hoped It wont come back to hunt me in any way (so for all ya'll who wanna know if i kissed Emma! guess you have already gotten your answer in block letters, it hurts to admit we didn't but for my dreams sha many, many times). Luckily it didn’t. Emma and I are still good friends till date.

Bloggers You wouldn’t know how happy I am to have finished this post (its making me look soft you know!). Now its time for more funny and hilarious stuff or what do you think?

Your Boy Sasuke

19 comments:

desperate lady said...

1st. let me go read.

desperate lady said...

awwwwwwwwwww i'm glad y'all sorted it out abeg.
umm sup wth tasha? did y'all emm do the do?

hey pls do sum'n bout this ur word verification thingy, i've tried posting this thing more than 2wice.

Unknown said...

cute... it's always nice to see the soft side of guys... young loves are always the sweetest... tc

Sasuke said...

@desperate lady- you are such a trickser wat do you mean by "y'all emm do the do" i be virger abeg no spoil me. about the word verification thingy ild try to see what i can do
@s.chic-yeah i guess it always is and yeah young loves are definately the sweetest..lol

Allied said...

Lol @ "yeye fine girl"

But seriously you sound as if you still miss her - I now you are friends but you still wonder what could have been... If it is still possible why don’t you go for it?

Possible doesn't mean you dumping your girlfriend for her... that is just mean...

I see i made it to your "loving" list... and no my mind is never in the gutter!!

Lol

Mommy said...

Sasuke my mhannnn....
Ok...truth is I havn't read the post yet. I promise reading it tomorrow. I need to make top ten first since top five is kinna out of the equation lol

Anonymous said...

aaawwww....making you look soft, huh!?
you are soft, like it or not...i love it!

princesa said...

Dude i know you and you are one really sweet guy.
Maybe a teeny weeny bit of softness but its cool. We chic like dat*wink*.

Oya hurry up with the hilarious gists o! I cant wait for them...blog addict like me...yea!

Today's ranting said...

what a story! It happens sometimes ur mouth doesn't say what is in ur head.I Wonder what causes that.Do u still av feelins for her? Do u think she's still got feelings for u.Lol!!!

Sasuke said...

@allied-yeah sometimes i do wonder what would have been if we had hooked up plus she was my first major crush so i guess that has to count for something and i don't have a girlfriend.

about hooking up with her, Haba allied which kin bestseller be that.its good to relive past memories my dear but staying in the past is another ball game entirely. its only natural to have your mind in the gutter once in a while allied cos there is a lil slim shady in all of us..lol

@mommy- no problem oh just take your time..you see my posts are like hot eba, u simply dont rush it...hope to see you soonest

@neema divine- between you and i lets just keep my soft side a secret ok,ssssssh..thanks for stopping by

@princesa-the only real princess. thanks for the compliment jare! and as for the hilarious gists, i bet you trust me for that...lol

@Today's ranting- yeah i agree with you as per the heart thinking something and the mouth saying another some really weird stuff. about me still having feelings for Emma, i honestly choose not to think about it. she is a great person and i do wish her the best in life but as per feelings for me i honestly dont know as well plus we haven't been much in contact...but i am single and loving it so i guess thats what matters for now..thanks for putting me on the spot...lol

Mommy said...

Yeye Fine Girl...I'm gonna tell. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, bless your heart.. You still holding a torch for her, huh?

Jennifer A. said...

Hard on the outside, but soft on the inside. One of those???

Aiight back to macho man!!! :)

(lol @ "you this yeye fine girl")

Afrobabe said...

lol..making u look soft indeed....human more like...

Sasuke said...

@mommy-true to your words abeg no go koba me oh..i thought you could keep a secret...how was your weekend?

@pix gremlin- lol 'holding a torch' i honestly dont think so. nice one

@jaycee-lol... i guess we all have our emotional sides..thanks for stopping by

@afrobabe-when next i need a shoulder to cry on, i would definitely call you up. hope you had a lovely week?

Mommy said...

Sasu bobo!! No Birthday update? You must be joking? Happy Birthday Boy!! Many more beautiful Emma days ahead. lol just kidding! Happy Birthday mhen. But you suppose put up Birthday post na! Which ones!??!

Thirty + said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY/BRO/MAN.

Shame about Emma.

Please I need to know how you came about your Blog name because my life is at stake.
If you don't believe that one just go ahead and tell me anyway.

Sasuke said...

@mommy-my personal person anything for you jare, i actually wasn't intending to but as per say na my peoples why not! abeg make we bone Emma jist now!na crime say i write am? lol..thanks for the birthday wishes i really appreciate

@30+-the name is from a cartoon character in the Naruto manga series.what can i say, fell in love with the character, fell in love with the name.thanks for the birthday wishes and please tell that disturber of your life to back off..lol

Onome said...

eyaaaaa guy!!! but as she reconsider y u bounce am na?? anyhow sha its all good....